Monday, September 26, 2011

1,000 views!


Heyyy, hey guuuys, what's uuuup?! Guess whaaat...

We've officially past 1,000 page views! Pretty exciting stuff since it's only been a little over a week since I started this baby.
But I seriously could not (obviously) do it without you people. So THANKS. You really don't know how much I appreciate your support and that you keep clicking on my link.  

What I would love to ask of you now, if you've checked out this blog a few times and like what you've read and seen, follow me! Either on Bloglovin' or through Google connect. Thanks to the amazing ways social networking sites are intertwined nowadays, it could not be easier to become a follower.  Looky-loo over on the right side of the page and it should have the "Join this site" button that you can click on and sign in with your Twitter, Yahoo, Google, etc. account. Or if you have a Bloglovin' account (which I recommend you get if you don't cuz it's a lifesaver) add me to your reading list and I'll love you forever and ever. 

Thanks again for your support, it means the world to me!

Update: I just added the option to subscribe via email so you don't even have to bother checking my Facebook, Twitter, Chictopia, or Lookbook to see my new posts, they're automatically emailed to you! Hooray for technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment