Saturday, September 17, 2011

See: Reminiscing

Blazer: Urban Outfitters; DIY Cutoff short: thrift shop; Wedge sandals: Target; Clutch: Forever21; Necklace: Filene's Basement (sorry I don't know the brands off hand)





Photos taken by Lydia Blackburn of lydiablackburn.tumblr.com (under construction)
So I'm sitting at work right now, looking out the window at the dismal and dreary weather, wishing it was May again when these pictures were taken.  As much as I love layering up for Fall, clouds and rain  depress me.  So I'm reminiscing to warmer and sunnier days and you all will be forced to reminisce with me! Mwahahahaaaa. I'm sure there are worse things you could be forced to do. 

Remember to add yourself as a follower of this blog and follow me on Bloglovin' too!

*This look was posted on Chictopia on 7 June 2011. 





8 comments:

  1. very pretty! Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! Great blog as well :)
    Enjoy your Sunday.

    xoxo Robine @
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaazing outfit and I'm madly in love with all your accessoires!

    <3
    Don't forget to enter my Ajoya give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a cute outfit
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice outfit! cute blog too :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awesome comments my dears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your photos! you look great!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your clutch! Gorgeous :)

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete