Monday, September 26, 2011

See: cut offs

Hat: H&M; Shirt: vintage; Shorts: DIY thrifted Levi's cutoffs; Boots: JC Litas; Fanny pack: vintage








One of my favorite things to do is hack up jeans. I've been doing it since I was little and have gradually gotten better and better. Knowing that if I slash them here or there it will look grungy or hang a certain way is a skill I have come to possess. Trust me, I have had my fair share of mistakes, especially with jeans made out of a material I'm not familiar with.
I'm planning a few How-To segments coming up, should this be one of them?
I want your opinions, oh wise ones.





jgulman's gallery
FOLLOW+  


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just bumped into your blog and really love it. Im so happy I discovered it. YOu have great style and are super inspiring. I follow you now and am a big fan. If you get a chance pop up by my blog
    xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!!!;D

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete