Friday, September 16, 2011

See: I see London, I see France...

Sweater: Urban Outfitters; Leggings: American Apparel; Boots: Dolce Vita; Bag: Balenciaga; Sunglasses: Tory Birch borrowed from a friend; All jewelry made my mom








I see Jes’ under…pants?

This is what I was wear underneath the vintage skirt I posted yesterday with the big daddy belt. The day started out super chilly but then the sun came out and it ended up getting above 70 degrees fahrenheit which resulted in me ending my shopping at the antique mall way too early because I was seriously convinced my sweater was attacking me. TOOWARM. I love the outfit though, very simple but with the right accessories it looked a bit more special.

How rad is this wall I posed in front of? It's in an alley by a bar i frequent and my roommate came up with the idea to go there. When we arrived it was all blocked off with orange caution netting so it took a little maneuvering to get the right angle.  It looks like I'm in a fairytale landscape just casually leaning against a tree.  I dig. 


*This look was posted in Chictopia on 16 Sept 2011.







No comments:

Post a Comment