Tuesday, September 20, 2011

See: sake sake sake!


Jacket: Forever21; Shirt: stolen from my boyfriend; Skirt: Forever21; Belt: H&M; Shoes: Nine West; Bag: Balenciaga; Necklace: Forever21; Rings & Bracelet: my moms







We had the best sushi night on Saturday. We heard there were $2 sake bombs and collectively replied "sign me up!" I completely forgot the power of sake...we were bombed, quite literally.  Our waiter was hilarious and ended up giving us a free round!

I had been laying around all day in my pajamas and as I was getting dressed realized I didn't wanna get out of them. I kept on this super comfy thermal-esque long sleeve t-shirt that I, erm...happened to forget to give back to my boyfriend.  Little does he know he's not getting it back! (And now I'll know if he actually reads this blog...mwahaha)

Here's a few pics from the beginning of our Saturday night:






ooooh baby dub chin yeaayuhh. you likey?


jgulman's gallery
FOLLOW+  

1 comment:

  1. This looks fuuuuun! You can never go wrong with a few (or several) sake bombs. So happy I've found your blog- I love it! <3 Take care! Kristen
    FlairGenius

    ReplyDelete