Wednesday, September 28, 2011

See & Hear: Lax in the 80s

Jeans: William Rast; Scarf: Urban Outfitters; Shirt: Vintage (dads); Loafers: Aldo;
Slingbag: H&M; Sunglasses: Ray Ban












Unfortunately, more awkward faces and poses. I finally got the hang of this tripod and remote thing so my following pictures should be A-OK. Been the busiest girl the past few days so I can't wait for the weekend. I get to go home for the weekend for the Bat Mitzvah of a close family friend and I can't wait. The only think I'm mad about is that this weekend is the big Homecoming football game here at KU, which unfortunately we probably won't win but it's gonna be a blast of a day (and night--STS9 is performing that night and I'm PISSSSSED that I can't see them play).

This outfit is one rendition of what I wear basically everyday to class. I live in jeans and comfy t-shirts and sweaters. I got this scarf at the Urban Outfitters sidewalk sale over the summer and I think it was less than $5. All unraveled and spread out it's literally the size of a twin sized blanket--OBSESSED.

The special thing about this particular T is that it was my dads in his senior year of high school. It's screen printed with  Peabody Lacrosse 1980 across the front and is so perfectly worn out and distressed.

I will leave you today with some rad tunes by the band I'm missing =( Hope you enjoy!



P.S. Anyone know a good site that I can find music links?


jgulman's gallery
FOLLOW+  





Follow With A Twist

1 comment: