Saturday, September 17, 2011

Style Spotlight: 3.1 Phillip Lim













Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com via Style.com

Nom. Nom. Nom. It is socially acceptable to lick clothes? Because 3.1 Phillip Lim's Spring 2012 collection makes me want to. Is it a collection or is it ice cream? You know what, who cares?! I love it allllllll and I want to bathe in that fabulous print that shows up at the end of the show.  I feel like that's what I would see if I woke up groggily without contacts in a bed of flowers at night...or something like that. Hey, this is my blog, my opinions, whatever, deal with it.

My favorite color is lavender and I'm always down for anything creamsicle colored so this line is perfection. Pastel overload=right up my alley.  Also, how bout that updated windbreaker dress? I'll never wear any water resistant outwear if it doesn't cover my bum. Why? I like to sit...on benches/steps/tables/floors/all things with a flat surface.  Sitting outdoors+waist length jacket=wet bum. Sitting outdoors+nice long knee grazing outerwear=nice, happy, dry bum. Get it? I want this windbreaker! The cape-like details that flow from the back bring the classic version you get for being on your high schools lacrosse team to this chic, lady-like version that you want to wear with a skirt and heels.

Phillip, if you are reading this 2-day-old blog written by a college student in Kansas who loves your collections, hook a girl up. I'd die. Like really though...you might have to resuscitate me.

But it would so be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment