Friday, September 16, 2011

Style Spotlight: Felder Felder










  Photos by Alessandro Viero / GoRunway.com via Style.com
Whilst browsing the recent fashion shows from NYFW on Style.com I came across the duo Felder Felder.  They are twin sisters from Germany with a taste for prints and a knack for construction.  Their Spring 2012 ready-to-wear line that just debuted definitely quenches my thirst for a fun, psychedelic print that I can't quite figure out.  

Their prints remind me of an ink blot test which is so rad. However, after seeing last weeks episode of Project Runway, I'm realizing this concept is not as original as I thought. Still definitely up my alley, though.  I feigning for that white studded mini dress and the green version of the first look as seen on one of the Felder sisters.


Photo from glambrowserblog.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment