Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Chic-Gothic-Glam"




Matte makeup and lush materials are to die for in this Vogue Italia editorial perfectly named "Chic-Gothic-Glam". Shot by Craig McDean, the shadows perfectly highlight Arizona Muse and Ruby Aldridges porcelain skin, smokey eyes, and full full full eyebrows.

I was recently informed that I don't have the right eyebrow shape to follow this trend and I am slightly crushed. As much as I love trying new things with my makeup and clothing, I'll never wear something that's obviously unflattering.  The natural thin arch of my brows can't handle such a change without looking unkempt and pencil makes them look too cartoony. Oh well, there will be more things to try. Like this or this.

More photos here.

1 comment:

  1. Great editorial, I like these photos! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete