Thursday, October 6, 2011

See: pretty pleats












Not a whoooole lot to say about this outfit. It's a good transition outfit while the summer weather is coming to an end an I get to pull out all my favorite sweaters again! Good, good stuff.  You all know pleated skirts make me go weak in the knees and this one is no exception.

The material of this one is so soft I caught myself petting it all day. I'm weirdly obsessed with how the pleats collapse when I press on them and then spring back to their original shape when I let go.

The weekend starts at 5 today for me because my only class tomorrow got canceled! Too bad all my friends are going home because it's Fall Break =( This weekend will be super relaxing spending some quality time with the bf.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!


jgulman's gallery
FOLLOW+  




No comments:

Post a Comment