Saturday, October 15, 2011

See: Warm Elbows

Dress: H&M; Bag: Urban; Boots: Target; Jewelry: random





This sveater drrress is perfection. So comfy, awesome length, elbow patches. I love having my elbow extra protected a la leather or suede because I feel like I'm wearing my grandfathers sweaters. They're also prime on tweed blazers.

To leave you with something to giggle burst out in laugher bring you tears of joy, here is Sophia Grace Brownlee, who of course is officially the sassiest and most adorable nugget tike ever.
 And follow me on Bloglovin'!



jgulman's gallery
FOLLOW+  


4 comments:

  1. love your bag. xo

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a crystal cuff if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.

    
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these elbow patches =) you look good ;)

    http://irem-just-a-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete